19 November 2016

Christmas Market

Today from 10am to 4pm is the St. Peter’s Christmas Market in the Church Halls and Exhibition of Nativity Sets in the Church - the latter being almost unique, certainly in Redbridge.
Yesterday eight classes from the William Torbitt Primary School walked up the road to see the Exhibition. Pat and Shirley spent the day explaining what it was all about.
I will be on my card stall today - with Christmas Cards, Notelets and Bookmarkls - all using my own photographs of St. Peter’s, Fairlop Waters - and new this year St. Paul’s Cathedral and Westminster Abbey!
The cake stall, the Christmas stall, jewellery, craft and preserves stalls will all be at bursting point!
And Father Christmas is there from 12noon to 2pm!
For many years Yvonne ran the cake stall. Marion and Kristy now do a superb job, but the event is tinged with much sadness for me as I miss Yvonne more than ever. But life goes on and I count my many. many blessings.