13 December 2017

The Prince popped by . . .





Today I went to Borough Market to buy a few things for Richard too take back to Norway for Christmas. Sadly, Mrs King told me that the game pies will not be ready until Monday, so I bought Melton Mowbray Pork Pies - but will go back to get a game pie for Richard's second visit over New Year. I bought cheeses, mini-Christmas puddings (the large ones cost a fortune!) and tea - and then Prince Charles, the Duchess and the Archbishop of Canterbury popped by!

These shots were taken with my iPhone. The Christmas Pudding lady was so excited. I fully appreciate the need for security, but it was the hangers-on that got me! So many of them - all Arbuthnots and Phileminas and Cecils, I would guess. I was not alone - for many around me were annoyed that they could not get decent photos. Look hard and you might catch the Prince and the Archbishop. Not my best photographs, I am sorry to say.