7 March 2018

I have Ciri!

My friends will recall that I had a problem earlier this week when I found myself trapped in my shower. I have now discovered that I have a foolproof method of contacting a member of my family should this - or anything similar - happen again - provided I have my mobile near at hand and switched on. I tried it last evening. I took the mobile into the bathroom, placed it on a shelf and entered the shower cubicle. Once inside I called: "Hey Ciri, Call Heather Barrow" and Ciri did just that! I then tried Graham and it worked for him too - although he was in Dorset and driving one of the boys to indoor cricket so would not have been of much help, although I guess he could call the fire brigade.

And to who do I owe the help to find that I have Ciri on my mobile? Why Heather and Marlon, who helped me last evening by driving Socks and me to see the Vet Lady. Socks does not like the cat basket and hates the car drive - so they came to give me support in catching him and putting him in the basket - and comforting him in the car. He seems to like the Vet Lady and does just as he is told - he even explored her room whilst she loaded up the syringe. Socks is suffering from fur loss - but is recovering after this second Vet visit.

So now I have Ciri as well as Alexa. What more could I ask?