4 March 2019

Busy busy!

I thought you would like to know that I spoke to the garden-man this morning. He will renew my rear garden ranch fence starting in two weeks’ time. It has not done badly - I built it when Graham was two and he is 55 now! The concrete posts are still as good as new. George will use treated wood from the woodyard in Fairlop. If It goes well, I may get him to do the same in the front - as the palings are getting worn after some 53 years, although I treat it every year.
I have also ordered 2.5 litre of Brintons Patio Magic from WILKO - to be delivered as it is too heavy for me to carry from Ilford! This, I gather, will sort out the patio in the back garden - and does not need brushing. I will do it in sections as Socks would not be allowed out whilst it is doing its work. 
I have also ordered the tomato seeds from Nicky online - these are for the hanging baskets. I will buy seeds for the planters for the new garden at St. Peter’s.
I am off to Ilford shortly - I will be buying a pair of pyjamas at M & S. I realise that I have never ever done this - Yvonne always did my pyjama shopping and two pairs are really getting beyond their use-by date. As Daphne irons my pyjamas I feel I should get a new pair! Such fun!
The sun is shining and the water feature of trickling away in the back garden. I have had sparrows in the garden recently so have purchased some new feeders - but so far only Mr Squirrel is feeding.