5 December 2016

Twice a day and six times on Saturday

Opening up the iMac this morning, I discover that CINDERELLA is to play at the London Palladium for five weeks over Christmas. Paul OP’Grady, Julian Clary, Niger Havers, Lee Mead, Amanda Holden and someone called Count Arthur Strong are among the performers. Tickets starts at £22 or so - but I dare not look to see what the top shots are!

However, just take a glance at the times of performance. Two shows a day for six days of the week is pretty taxing, but Saturday there are Six, yes SIX performances! Starting at 11am with the last show at 7.30pm, I would guess some of the stars may need to be carried out in Sedan chairs by the end of the evening, carted off to A & E or taken to the nearest care home for overnight respite! Sunday they get a good break in the late afternoon - perhaps to pop out to do some shopping or to have a booster injection!

I think I will give this a miss for on Saturday you may get trampled underfoot as one audience leaves and another tries to get in (and I am busy on the other days).

Sunday 1:00PM  6:00PM
Monday 2:30PM  7:30PM
Tuesday 2:30PM  7:30PM
Wednesday 2:30PM  7:00PM  7:30PM
Thursday 2:30PM  7:30PM
Friday 2:30PM  7:30PM
Saturday 11:00AM  1:00PM  2:30PM  4:00PM  6:00PM  7:30PM

I will send this to a few friends to brighten up a frosty Monday morning. Happy Christmas!
Regards

Ron