12 May 2017

Guess what I am doing today?


It is raining on and off today so I am spending the day indoors making - guess what? Christmas Cards for my stall at the Craft Market at the St. Peter's Flower Festival 24th/26th June!

I have some new photographs as it is now about five years since we had any snow hereabouts. Here is one of them! Elizabeth and her son Valentine at ST. Peter's for the Christmas Market last year. Donkeys always sell well in photographs so I hope these cards will do well too.

Hope to see you there! Do visit my stall - not only Christmas Cards, but also Notelets, signed limited edition print of the church in the spring - framed of course - and the 2017 edition of my book 'Aldborough Hatch - The Village in the Suburbs - A History'. Limited print order so hurry to buy a copy - I have sold some 38 already!