30 September 2017

One to go!

On 24th I wrote here that things come in threes. 
Connie (bless her) repaired the grandfather clock (the hour hand had fallen off - and Connie found the pin in the inside base!). Then a man came and repaired the stairlift - so I can ow wizz up and down with heavy loads and sometimes just because I am tired. 
But the printer is still not working. A new ink system arrived and was fitted by Nicholas, but the machine still does not work so I need a new machine which I will order on Monday. I feel like a man without an arm without my printer and need to get working on Christmas cards for the 
Christmas Market at St. Peter's. 
Never mind. Worse things happen at sea, as my Old Mum used to say. I have good health, food, a warm home and good friends with a wonderful family.