29 January 2017

Sunday

It is just after seven on Sunday evening. This brief note will bring my family and friends up to date with the situation here at 37 - for one very kind family member rang today to ask if I was OK as there has been nothing on social media or emails for days!

Ken, the electrician, and Rob, the mate, worked today - Ken in the loft and Rob on the upper floor. Wiring renewed to lighting. Ken gave us a list of supplies needed for next Saturday when work will start at 8am - with carpets and floorboards up, furniture moving and general mayhem.  We will need some strong men to give us a hand so I will call Luke to ask him if he can give us a hand and bring a couple of heavies along! Sadly, Heather has to work on Saturday for that lass can do the work of two normal folk. 

After Ken departed. Heather cleaned up with the vacuum and we are all smart again. 

Meantime, Graham sorted out my shower - which had an airlock. For that and all the help I am receiving I am so grateful.And so is Socks, whose routine is being disturbed to such an extent that he has given me a clear indication that if this goes on much longer he will move to his other home permanently.