3 January 2017

Things are disappearing!

I fear that things are disappearing in my house. 

First, the charger to my beard trimmer went walk about. I have all my chargers in the spare bedroom, plugged in to a series of four sockets, ready for use as required. Shortly after youngest son Richard flew in from Norway for a long weekend, the beard trimmer charger was no longer there. Richard assures me he did not take it back home to Norway.

More recently, two white soup bowls have disappeared. 
Both are microwave friendly and served me well when I wanted to heat up some soup. They reside in the cupboard over the worktop in the kitchen - or they did!

I have today purchased a new beard trimmer in Boots at considerable expense - well £14.99 no less! 
I have resisted the temptation to buy two soup bowls and will use pudding basins in future.

I have talked this over with Socks and he is equally mystified. In fact, he yawned and went back to sleep. 
Fat lot of help he is!

Advice would be appreciated. But I am keeping all external doors locked at all times. You cannot be to careful.