15 November 2017

Let me tell you a mystery!

All is well in the printing department. This morning I have run off yet more Bookmarks with great success! But when I bring up the printer icon to see what is happening there is a statement at the top which reads: “The printer is not connected”. Does the printer not know what it is doing? Is there a gremlin afoot? But it prints with is all that matters.

Socks does not understand it either and has gone off to consult with his many friends. He will be back at lunchtime for a treat and may have some news then.

Have a good day, my friends. Apart from finishing printing bookmarks for the stall at the Christmas Market (50p each or three for £1), I am off on the bus to Romford Market to buy fruit for freezing (in case there is a siege and I cannot reach the shops), some nuts and raisins (from the nut stall, where else) and a few decorations for my Christmas Market stall. I also need to buy some safety pins (to pin to the table cloths on my stall, in case you are wondering, Cedric). And I am waiting to hear from Vision Express that my replacement reading glasses are ready. I lost them a week or so back - but the loss is covered by my all risks insurance policy (with a £100 excess of course!) I am wearing an old pair that do not fit and are not very good for reading the newspaper but are fine for the iMac.