13 July 2018

Dump Trump!











Just home after eleven hours ! First to Parliament Square to see the Trump Balloon launched, then lunch with Paul and on to Trafalgar Square where the crowds were estimated at 250,000 plus. I left at 5.30pm as I was a bit tired - and they were still coming into the square. I have put some shots on here - not sorted them properly - which I will do later - but they give a flavour of a wonderful day for freedom of speech. I did not see one single incident of bad behaviour - I heard there was a problem at a pub in Whitehall but I saw great happy and determined crowd of folk who are disgusted at Trump being here as he is a racist bigot - I am ashamed that our Government allowed Trump to meet the Queen. The atmosphere was terrific and lots of folk spoke to me. A very good day for the UK. The second from last shot shows Jeremy Corbyn addressing the crowd.