15 July 2018

Unofficial photographer















What could well be described as "The Wedding of The Year" took place at St. Peter's Aldborough Hatch on Saturday 14th July when Danielle and Mark were married by the Revd Kate Lovesey, Priest-in-Charge. The last time a Vicar of St. Peter's daughter was married in St. Peter's was in the last 1940s when Favell married David. The Revd Joseph Byng gave his daughter away and the ceremony was conducted by another Priest - I know this because I was head choirboy and sang 'Count your blessings' at the wedding (for which I earned ten bob!). This time the Revd Lovesey conducted the Service and married her daughter to Mark.

I was the unofficial photographer - as agreed by Danielle prior to the day. There were two real photographers, one of whom had a tripod, so she most have been very professional. I have a tripod but did not bring it this day. So the photographs here are all unofficial. I am in the process of making up a folder of these plus more unofficial photographs.

Enjoy!