8 April 2016

In case you wonder what I am, getting up to . . .


I am in the garden again today (having been there most days this week!) I am also in the garden on Saturday but I am taking Sunday off. Early plans are St. Paul's Cathedral, then a bus to the Tower, then the river to Greenwich to enjoy the covered market, then the Docklands - where I may get off from time to time if the mood takes me - ending up in the delights of Stratford where anything could happen - and may well do so!


You see, I watched a BBC One programme last evening about how not to grow old. One test of whether or not you are growing old is to cross your legs, sit down and get up again - all without using your hands. I decided not to try this, but will take the advice to exercise a lot by walking. I will not be taking up dancing (the best way to keep young, we were assured) or going to the gym (which is borning, so they said).