5 April 2016

No feather dusters!

I am back from Ilford with scourers, stain remover thingy, plastic spray bottles and - for the first time in my life I bought clothes line pegs! The latter in multi colours - and very good they look too. Some of the pegs that Yvonne used have broken so I thought I would treat myself. Indeed, I  bought 30 for £1 - so I have ten set aside for Heather!

But I could not find one of those clothes pegs baskets that you hang on the line (mine blew away!), nor could I find a feather duster! I have asked Heather if she happens to see these two items when in a pound shop or the like, to please buy them for me. My cleaner says there are cobwebs which she cannot reach - and that will never do!

I also bought five more picture frames - in the hope that I will sell more A3 signed limited editions of St. Peter's with the daffodils. I have sold the first five at £22.50 each, with £10 for St. Peter's and the balance covering the costs of production and the frames. There will be 50 in all - and one day they will be valuable, of that there is no doubt! They will be on sale from now onwards and at the Flower Festival.


But I cannot sit here all day chatting, there is work to be done in the garden! I am clearing the wildflower area and replanting - although some stuff has self-seeded!