9 April 2016

St. Peter's in ESSEX LIFE



The May issue of ESSEX LIFE Magazine is published. It carries a photograph of St. Peter's Aldborough Hatch over a double spread in full colour. Readers of my blog will have to ihe two shots are joined at the hip! Sorry - but I do not have an A3 scanner!

The photograph was taken in early March when the Tete a Tete Narcissus (Daffodils to you and me!) were just bursting into bloom, together with the crocus. A later photograph - two weeks on - shows all the bulbs in flower - and this is the one I am using for the limited edition A3 framed photograph. Inset is a shot from the gate showing the bulb planting in progress last October. The brief test mentions the new garden in the churchyard.

I have scanned the two pages. This is the fifth set of photographs of St. Peter's that have appeared in ESSEX LIFE since December 2013.