19 February 2017

I will say no more . . .

Some two years or so ago my youngest son recommended that I take Berocca tablets each morning. I wait till they are three for the price of two in Sainsbury's or Boots. It was only this morning as I broke open a new pack and had little to read over breakfast, that I studied the ingredients and what they achieve in an old bloke like me. I will leave you to come to your own conclusion for this is what it said on the pack:

Berocca is packed with energy releasing vitamins and minerals. The magnesium, zinc and vitamins B1 and B2 work with your body to convert food to fuel, helping you to keep going and release your energy. Taking a Berocca daily helps you stay on top form. Berocca is free from, caffeine, sugar and artificial elements. Contains pantothenic acid which contributes to mental performance.

I will say no more.