19 February 2017

Sunday

Master Socks wanted to have his breakfast at 5.30am, so here I am having a cup of tea at my desk at 6am, which is the best place whilst all the electrical rewiring work is in progress. Good day with the wiring on Saturday - the dining room is now wired up. Just the lounge and the porch to be done - then boxes to be fitted and walls to be channeled out! Some old light fittings will have to be replaced. A few more Saturdays!

St. Peter’s this morning, then lunch with Heather, Rob and Marlon after which I am dropped at Hainault Station and travel to St Paul’s for Evensong. If it is a pleasant evening I may come back by bus. 

Monday I will watch BBC One at 9.15am when Heather’s YMCA is featured, then I am at Oaks Park HIgh at 1.30pm for mock exams after which I am off to Westminster to make clear my support for the campaign. I signed the petition calling for the State Visit of the Man- Across-The-Water to be cancelled and Parliament will be debating this - so I need to show my face with the thousands. Will have camera so may be taken for press again! Home to a defrosted home-made beef stew from the freezer - unless I am arrested that is! But I will try to be good. Honest!