5 February 2017

Sunday proof reading!

It is Sunday afternoon, somewhat dull outside but warm indoors. I am almost recovered from spending Saturday with the Electrician and Rob ripping up floorboard and carpets. I am now left with lots of wiring dangling from holes in the ceilings, but they are doing a grand job and the work will be signed off as the Electrician is fully qualified.
So I am best sat at my desk, working through the proofs of the revised and updated edition of my book "Aldborough Hatch - The Village in the Suburbs - A History". 
First published in 2012, I am planning to bring out the new edition in time for Easter this year. The text is being brought right up to date with five new photographs. 
Details: 124pp; 97 colour and 41 black and white photographs; six paintings; five black and white sketches; 10 postcards; 11 maps and sketch maps.
I will print 100 copies so it will be limited. I have already received advance orders for 18 copies - so please let me know if you are in the running for a copy. The cover price will be £15.99 plus £2.50 postage and packing.