4 January 2016

My apologies!

I apologise for the fact that some earlier posts may seem a bit disordered and even disorientated and a bit of a shambles. This is because I am learning as  go along how to operate as a Blogger. I discovered that I can make posts by sending myself an email well, not actually to myself but to the Blog), but the problem is that if I attach too many photographs it all goes crazy. I can also make posts on the Blog itself and I have done so with much success. So I apologise if some of my earlier works (or posts) are confusing. I will try harder – something I have been endeavouring to do all my life since those days at Leyton County High School for Boys in the second half of the 1940s when the gorgeous Miss Duff found me scribbling on my blotter – a sin of the highest order, I can tell you. One hundred lines were ordered – and if you do not know what that entails ask your grandfather.