4 October 2017

Threes!

You may recall that a few days ago I said that things seem to come in  threes.

You will, I guess, be pleased to hear that Connie very kindly sorted out the grandfather clock (the hour hand and pin had dropped off and needed fixing back - but it is 200 years old).

The engineer from the stair lift gang came to fix that for me - so I can now whizz up and down at a great rate of knots.

And after some ten days living as if I had no arms, I now have a brand new printer with continuous ink supply that is printing Christmas Cards in even better full colour than before - all thanks to the skills and (at one moment) brute force of Nicholas-Over-The-Road.

Stress levels are now back to normal and to celebrate I plan to have a baked apple filled with brown sugar and currants for my supper.